History of the Library
Read about the Edgerton Public Library’s history here.
Library Board Members
- Meredith Vitaioli, Board President
- Greta Johnson, Vice President
- Chris Severson, Treasurer
- Erin Springstead, Secretary
- Tim Shaw, City Council Representative
- Tracy Buhrows
- Denise Langan, School District Representative
Friends of the Library
You are invited to join the Friends of the Edgerton Public Library. The Friends organization supports library service in Edgerton through fundraising projects and volunteering as needed.
The Friends sponsor the
- Quarterly book sales
- Winter Read program
- Summer library program for children (in part)
Membership requirements are payment of annual dues ($6 for an individual, $10 for family, $50 for corporate) and completion of a membership form.
You can help give the people of Edgerton quality reading material, information, programming, and facilities improvement.
The Edgerton Public Library Memorial Fund gives the opportunity for people and organizations to help the library through donations. Gifts and bequests are welcome. The Memorial fund is distinct from the Friends of the Library. Talk to any library worker for information.